| Главная Наука в центре Конференции Наука
21-25 June 2010
The 8th European IONS conference is organized by students of Moscow State and Bauman State Technical Universities and will take place from June 21st until June 25th, 2010. In order to register for the conference fill out the registration form until May 15th, following this link http://www.ions-project.org/ions_europe.php?topic=ions_europe_8&sub=registration.
The conference program includes:
- Scientific Session
- International keynote speakers:
- Dr. James C. Wyant, 2010 OSA President, University of Arizona
- Dr. Vladimir Shalaev, Purdue University
- Student technical talks
- Student poster session
- Best talk/poster award
- Professional development program
- “Making the most of your presentation” by Dr. Jean-luc Doumont (Effective Communication in Science, Principae)
- “Manuscript Preparation and Submission” by Dr. Rachel Won (Nature Photonics)
- “Patents and Intellectual Property” by Dr. Tatyana Vakhnina (Innotec)
- Lab tours to Moscow State University and Bauman State Technical University
- Short course
- Student Chapters presentations
- Career networking event
- Dr. Torben Jacobsen, Ibsen Photonics President
- Dr. Rachel Won (Nature Photonics) "Career as journal editor"
- Evening excursions in Moscow
- Exciting social day on June 25th.
More information on speakers, events and program you can find on the web-site http://www.ions-project.org/ions_europe.php?topic=ions_europe_8, also follow us for updates on facebook – “IONS-8 Moscow” group and on twitter @ionsmoscow.
Назад Все новости